Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bionic Scott

http://www.fnchiropractic.com


I'm trying out the bionic band. Its science is behind P.A.R.T. - proton alignment resonance technology. The business aspect is a new MLM and the theory of the product in practice is interesting. The primary focus in its marketing seems to regard balance, energy and strength in the body. The science is a focus on decreased EMF interference/pollution by redirecting proton energy in the body with a small imbedded metallic object. Something like that anyway. EMF is electromagnetic field. A potential current and vastly worsening problem with how we use and produce technology today is the amount of electrical radiation which is not taken into account and how our systems may react to all the input.
Whats kind of strange when this subject was brought up to me (and I am getting to test drive the bracelet) I began to recall a few people in one of my men's groups. I've never been around so many individuals who are fighting cancer or know others in the same struggle. The types of cancer appear to be mostly related to problems in the brain region and this bionic band got me to thinking. You see, we are living in a time when we are being bombarded with all this EMF and we don't give it a thought. Every one of us is running around with un-expressed cancer genes and the cells are just one mutation away from expressing themselves in the cancer form. Everybody has it, its just not expressed.
My next thought was about breast cancer. I don't think its coincidence that there has been a huge surge in breast cancer ever since the traditional mammogram practices have been implemented. I mean, think about it. To detect possible breast cancer we take a woman, smash her breasts against a film and radiate them in order to see if there are any abnormalities. We actually take potentially damaging radiation to our bodies and take multiple films of tissue. Since mammograms have become routine yearly checks, there has been rise of cancer cases. Of course one may argue that this is due to our early detection systems, but I don't buy it. I'm not against x-ray, but I also don't generally take soft tissue specific films and the units I use equate to someone watching TV for only about twenty seconds.
So then I get back to the people I've run into who are suffering from brain related conditions and my first thought is on how much cell phone usage there is today. I think I've probably gone through at least 15 phones since first getting a cell in 1999. When you think about the population as a whole and cells, the amount of EMF exposure is exponential not to mention a hugely expanding reliance on the computer and all that. EMF, EMF, EMF. In my thinking, its a matter of time before certain cellular matter expresses itself in some way in order to adapt to the pollution.
Some of us will be like George Burns and live forever with little side effects from all the drinking and cigars. And then there will be the others who do not adapt. Might that possibly be the big guy I sit next to in group and he currently suffers from something diagnosed in his temporal lobe and is still in the throes of chemo? Or the other guy I've run across who had to have open brain surgery? I don't know. I'd say the effects of EMF will most likely be expressed soon as everything is a matter of time. Maybe the death statistics will be changing.

I decided to give the bionic proton band a go. Experimented yesterday during my workout. Here's what I did. I already did chest and biceps and calves on Tuesday and that was a fair workout and yesterday (Wednesday) I was totally sore. So I figured I would test the band by a re-do of the same workout. Man, I felt stupid getting under the bar on the bench since my chest was already on fire and I really didn't want to do this to myself. It didn't help that I also was on limited sleep and hadn't eaten much of anything either. First was warm-up and, it was funny, the 135 was so light that I almost thought the plates were off. I went on up to the 3's and didn't feel like finding a spot so I quit. Then I just went straight to four plates on a supine unilateral bench and put that one out. 3 wheels on the incline and then the stack on a machine. I wasn't able to do this the other day - I flagged and sand-bagged in comparison. Everything felt so light, it was strange. And I had energy too. I even didn't want to quit on chest, but have a policy on how much stress you put on a system at a given moment. Next was biceps and calves and going through a few movements and there was the same result. I don't know. I was surprised and am thinking that tonight I may do another re-do without the band and see what a third time around is like. And maybe alternating with and without and see how much memory of the P.A.R.T. my body has.
Another thing. Usually my left shoulder hurts when I push it and my right forearm and left upper trapezius act up. Neither happened. The only problem I had was with doing the rack on cable curls, my left bicipital tendon felt kind of "ropey". But overall, no pain.

I have also been trying to tear apart the physical/neurological tests that are done to display the properties of the bionic band and haven't found a loophole. The type of testing done on the subject is considered sound in the medical field. So thats not part of a potential slick oil sale.
Another aspect is that I stay routinely adjusted by chiropractic every week. I was adjusted the day before being introduced to the bionic band. Often I can get similar balance with my patients and adjustment, but never with the same type of tests which are done to demonstrate with the product. Like the phone to your ear one to demonstrate the EMF. I'd like to see an applied kinesiology practitioner do this. There are certain ways to get neurological responses, but the tests used don't have any "tricks" to fool the nervous system - just a band with imbedded metal technology.

Anyway, I've been impressed enough so far and my impression was such that I made sure I bought a domain name in case I went into business with it. I haven't been impressed enough to go through buying every domain I could think of related to the new find (yet).

7 comments:

  1. We're trying out the band and were quite amazed by the balance tests. We'll keep you posted on the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went into the main office yesterday to speak to the guys in person, and to test out the product. I walked in thinkin I'm walking out in 10 min. I was there for an hour testing, talking business, then purchasing my own to see how my body reacts after a few days. Well the first night I slept so well I woke up twice thinking I overslept my alarm. The guy in the office told me to call him the next day and tell him how my dreams were. Well, they were pretty amazing. Can't remember what they were but all I know is that I was in deep REM sleep and have never felt so refreshed after a 6hr sleep. I can't wait to see how my father's health improves with this product, unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any more comments in regards to the amaizing product? I am insterested in what other have felt..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Moller,

    Are you still as impressed with the Bionic Band, as you were when you wrote this blog, last year?

    I am very interested in your scientific and anecdotal findings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had the badn for one month and it is incredible. My energy level is maintained and I feel much better. I also bought an emf meter from amazon .com and I could not beleive the amount of potential cancer causing energy we are up against on a regular basis.I told my relatives and they are intrigued and even telling their frinds. One has cancer and it is helping her with energy and nauea from the chemotheraphy. Every one should try it. You have thirty days to return it . PS I will never give mine back. Thanks nancy .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had mine for awhile and still think that it works great! I know there are alot of people who think that it is just a hoak to make money, and it is hard to find good evidence if it truly does what it says, but the tests and effects are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.M.G best sleep EVER!

    ReplyDelete