Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mike

http://www.bionicdoc.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160280482655

http://www.fnchiropractic.com


Mike, I really appreciate your input. I'm hoping you may see this blog since I don't know when I may find you again at the gym and I didn't get your email address or information.
I wasn't sure what you thought when I had approached you and I just decided to take the chance. I have noticed you before and wondered about your story and now I know that "little bit more" aspect. I was a bit timid about coming up to you as I didn't want you to think I was some kind of flake or something and I genuinely just wanted to find out more and now I have this bionic band thing that I'm so excited about. So I gave it a chance.

In most gyms nowadays its sometimes rather difficult to get to know people. We're all running around with an Ipod stuck on our heads and hats hung low. Women think that guys are just hitting on them and so many keep to themselves. Right now I know a few people in the place and its made more fun the time spent at 24 Hour.

I told Dan about you with the band and he was very excited even though all we could prove was that small balance/strength test. Dan has tried it on one other stroke victim and she began to develop pain on her paralysis side. She refuses to wear the band now. I don't know how much pain it was, but Dan wanted to get her to continue. She had no sensation prior. His thinking was, "I wonder what if?" We all know that pain is a nervous system response and this lady has been living with absolutely no response except at this time with the band. He said, that if you like, he would be thrilled to give you a band with the technology and would like to hear about any result.

You made it very easy to get to know you and then you took the time to write. I just want to let you know that I genuinely appreciate that. Mike, you are an all-the-way, A#1 classy guy.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment